Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Hair Cut

Sam finally has grown enough hair that it was time to go in for her first hair cut. (Most kids have had several by the time they turned 2 years old). She did not like the hair cutting process very well, but did have fun on the slide. Cookie Cutters is a great place if you have one in your area, we highly recommend taking your kids there the next time they are up for a trim.
Unfortunately, we are not able to upload the image, but we can e-mail it out to anyone if you want, just let us know in the comments.



Sam just loves to sample the brownie batter...mmm!!!



It is time to go to the zoo and Sam is ready, complete with back pack and sun hat!


We were most interested in seeing the baby giraffe. Although believe it or not, the most active animals were the camels. We actually saw one of them running. Have you ever seen a camel run? Pretty funny!





4 comments:

Kristin said...

Lovin the posts! Sam is such a cutie, I love her delicate little features. I was thinking about bringing a little bribe in May - I bribe all children that I want to like me - but I'm not sure what she's interested in. I was thinking modeling clay or books? What do you think?

The Woolf Pack said...

What gorgeous blue eyes! Glad you had a nice zoo day. We miss our big zoo in Omaha. Hope you are doing well.

Tammy said...

I am not sure I have ever seen a camel do anything but stand or lay down. Yes, I want to see the pictures from the hair cut. Email me for sure. Glad to see you back on again. Keep the posts coming!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to get that first haircut out of the way. I was so nervous the first time I did Abbie's and all it was was the bangs! Too cute!