Sunday, September 14, 2008

The new yard



Thanks to the generosity of Grandpa Ron and Grandma Chris, at long last Samantha now has grass to play on in her back yard!!!



I have included some pictures of before, during, and after pictures for your viewing enjoyment.










Side yard before the top soil came.




View of the back yard prior to top soil.




It is amazing how it looked after getting rid of all the weeds.



The finished product!!! This is the side yard again.





I still have some clean up to do on the patio, but what a difference the grass makes!





It almost looks like a park!!!






Our back yard looks so much bigger now with all the grass. It was a long day getting it all put down, but we had some much welcomed help from neighbors and Grandpa Ron.



It will be nice to have a place for the kids to play!





Thank you Grandma and Grandpa. We love our new grass!!!

5 comments:

Ben and Lisa said...

Samantha is so stinking cute--she has so much personality! I'm so glad you guys were able to get your backyard done--we just put sod in, too, and we are loving it (although we still can't do much on it so the kids think it's pretty dumb still).

Tammy said...

Yeah! I bet you will all enjoy it. I have to admit that these pictures make me miss our yard in Riverton! Next summer will be awesome! Sam is so big. I love her hair!

The Woolf Pack said...

Wow, you have an awesome backyard. My kids would LOVE something like that. Samantha and Grace making faces is classic! She is such a cutie. Have fun with all that grass!

Russ and Em said...

WOW your yard looks amazing! We would love to have a backyard for the girls to play in. I'm glad you were able to make it happen. PS I love Sam's hair!

Emmie Coggins said...

Your yard looks so good. I'm jealous of how big it is.