Sunday, February 8, 2009

Smile! your'e on camera

Now that the busy retail season & inventory is over, I will try to not take 3 months to update our blog again; I know, shame on me.

Here are some cute Sam pics from the past two weeks. Enjoy!

Learning to ride her new scooter.

Always gotta have a baby!
My brother and his partner came to visit us in Jan. We had a great weekend with them. Sadly, the only pics I got were these two w/ them playing hungry hippos with Samantha. Tamara has some much better pics on her blog from this weekend.


Samantha loves her cousin "baby Jane" who happens to be 3 months and about 1/2 her size. We tried to get some pics this weekend but as you can see, it wasn't the most fun Jane has ever had.
Samantha tries to be very helpful w/ Jane. This weekend she got a small bowl and put it up to Jane's mouth to "throw up in" a.k.a. baby spit up. Tamara and I were trying so hard not to laugh as babies spit up all the time and we didn't want to hurt Sam's feelings. Sam was trying to be so helpful as we make her throw up in a bowl, why shouldn't Jane?

I laugh every time I look at this pic!






Rockin' out!



If Sam has to use the potty now, shouldn't baby too?












5 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

hi! you guys always look like you're having fun and EATING yummy things too! hope you're doing well. i wish we could have seen you last month but hopefully once the twins get home and settled we'll be able to get together. :D

Anonymous said...

Sam is such a cutie! We had a lot of fun at her party the other week. It is fun to see all the girls play together.

Tamara said...

My little Jane is a fatty, but Sam is so cute and loves her! She wants to hold Jane all the time.

The Woolf Pack said...

It was fun to see all that you guys have been up to! Samantha is getting so big! All these girls are growing up way too fast. She's my kind of girl with the French Toast breakfast. That is what I always have for my birthday.
I am sad I missed out on the truffles, they are always so good.

camille said...

Kara, oh my gosh! I saw "Friske" on Merianne's blog and about died! I have thought of you so much over the years and had no idea where you were or what you were up to!!! Your daughter is beautiful! It's great to see you on here!!!