Sunday, April 26, 2009

yet another Samantha says moment

Lately Sam has the "I want" bug in every store we go into. The last few weeks it has been Barbies or baby dolls. (I think she's a little young for the half dressed Barbies, but maybe I'm just denying that my baby is growing up) . So Brandon & I decided that she could get a barbie/baby doll if she slept in her bed, the entire night, for five nights.

When I brought up this proposal to her in the store when she was yet again asking to buy 2 Barbies she said to me "Mom, that not happenin" My sister & sister-in-law had to turn the corner so Sam wouldn't see how hard they were laughing. Don't you love the moments toddlers give you?

2 comments:

Russ and Em said...

THAT is funny! Although it is too bad because having a Barbie around the house is definitely worth a good nights sleep

The Woolf Pack said...

Sam is a funny girl. I just caught up on all your recent posts, & the time out corner was hilarious. Reminds me of my little Zie.